Sunday, May 13, 2007

plagiarizer - popstar ( hajali ) See Admission!

New MyLot member popstar has publicly admitted to being hajali in response number 44 of this discussion.

http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1074583.aspx?p=5

*Response has now been removed but you can read about it below*

On my profile page is a screenshot of the post where the cheater "hajali" admits that she created a new account in Mylot and is now known as popstar. In addition to taking becuttieusa's avatar, her post threatens becuttieusa, at least in my opinion. Unfortunately the screenshot is very small and hard to read. If you click on it and enlarge it you can see that she is using becuttieusa's avatar and isn't being very nice in her post.

It read as follows:

"No! certainly if you are the cause of my sad! Remember me (hajali)!!!!!! I’ll not let you calm! You’ll see! Cheater girl!!!!!!! Plz why answering this cheater with this big number!!!!!!!"