Friday, May 11, 2007

plagiarizer - hajali

I discovered another plagiarizer this morning who goes by the user name of hajali, and have already begun reporting a few of his posts. Where there is one, there are bound to be more, but here is just one example of his plagiarisms, but where there is one there are bound to be more.

He posted this discussion: Do you know Tunisia?A very beautiful place!
The original was taken from here: Tunisia Online

This is in addition to all of the user discussions that he has been reported as having plagiarized. I have been reading one discussion after the other about these and watching them being removed very quickly. Good job myLot.


hajali posted this in a discussion earlier today...

"sorry plz! I see the hot topic for a day And I think that I will have a many reponce like them! I do that because I want to thank a man who teach me about the net and without him I don't understand any things about the technology! And he show me the links who make money because my family is very poor and his family too. The only thing that I can do like the normal person is to practice net in a club in my state. So I want to thank him for all that I can do! he was participated in many link's money for many years! and he get me refferal from him to help my family. So I tried to make more money for help my parents and for thank him! So that's why I copy that! And about my education I stopped it last year For my inability to afford the money! That's why I can't speak good english! Sorry for all my liars!"

No comments: