Saturday, June 16, 2007

multiple accounts - gkvetkar1 & Bombstick

A friend showed me a discussion by gkvetkar1 where he admits to having multiple accounts. The discussion is here. In the discussion, he is complaining that he cannot log into his other account as Bombstick.

In this discussion he also admits to violating the rules by opening a new account long before losing the first one, and not one of his responders seems to think that there is anything wrong with that...

"Thank god I have opened new account much before lossing my original account."

If you look at the banned account, you can see that it was most likely banned because of plagiarism, jokes, and email forwards.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I reported that I was suspicious of this. I could not be sure, but I guess they found enough proof. I will have to check to see if they are both gone yet.

Kelly said...

It has been 3 weeks since gkvetkar1 has logged in, although they don't tell us for sure if the accounts are banned or not so I guess we will have to keep watching to see if he comes back.

We were told by gkvetkar1 that Bombstick was banned, and he hasn't logged in for 4 weeks now.