Sunday, August 19, 2007

Spamming - 34momma

If you look at the responses that 34momma has been making lately, you will find that most of them are identical, and almost all of them are spamming a referral link for one of her income opportunities. I have reported about a dozen of her duplicate responses, but there are more of them left to report.

I found these after she hit one of my discussions with her spam. Her response is pasted here so you know what to look for. (I changed the referral link to my own in case anyone wants to sign up.)
=====

if you are looking to make some real money online doing nothing more then just chatting, blogging, and making friends then you need to sign up for Yuwie. the money that could be made here is amazing. all you need to do is log in every day and chat with friend, blog, add pics, and get to sign up. i tell you it is the best!

http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=9381

if you don't believe me, sign up and ask around, everyone there loves it
====

Like I said, I have only gone through a dozen or so of her responses and found that all of them were identical to the one above. I have reported the ones that I read, but I'm sure that if there were this many that there are likely many more.

The direct link to the discussions she has replied to is here. Let's get these reported!

No comments: